In-Studio/ In-Person Classes
Arkansas Academy of Dance will host classes in-studio/in-person as is consistent with keeping students, family members and teachers healthy and safe from the spread of COVID-19. Virtual attendance is available for students to participate in class, in the event that they become infected or contagious with the COVID-19 virus.
Taking Care of Each Other
· Get vaccinated!
· Healthy hygiene practices are promoted, such as hand washing, wearing cloth face coverings/masks in & out of facility, during breaks, during class.
· Physical distancing is encouraged using increased spacing with smaller groups of attendees per studio space.
· There will be no sharing of belongings, supplies, and equipment.
· Students should stay home, if they are sick or not feeling well.
· Vaccinated & unvaccinated students are to wear masks at all times - into and out of the facility, on breaks, when moving through the facility and during class.
· Vaccinated & unvaccinated family members are to wear masks at all times.
· As is necessary, foot traffic can be staggered using Entrance Doors (west side) and Exit Doors (east side).
We are a family affair! The joy gained from this art form is not only for our academy students; we invite the entire family to the barre. During class time, students will be encouraged to use appropriate dancer’s etiquette; helping them to show respect toward classmates and instructors. As part of their training, we will guide them towards a better understanding of proper ballet manners. Please review the following reminders - with your help, we will continue to offer great training and aid in the growth of great individuals. Together we are nurturing many wonderful learning experiences!
Starts June 13